SSH BOARD OF DIRECTORS NOMINATIONS
Submission's are closed.
SSH membership will be electing new leadership for the following positions:
HOW TO APPLY:
If you are interested in being considered for any position, submit the following in ONE EMAIL to ABurtnick@ssih.org with the subject: SSH Nomination to the Board of Directors.
- Abbreviated CV / Biosketch (3 pages or less) - Any format accepted, NIH format not required.
- Completed Nominations Application Form - Download HERE
- Short Statement of Interest (300 words or less) on: why you want to serve, your qualifications for the position and, your interest in simulation. Most importantly, the Statement of Interest should include your vision for the future of SSH and should be specific for the role. This statement should be addressed to the SSH membership and will be posted on the SSH website.
- Current photo (.jpeg) of you to be used for the election process on the SSH website if you are selected for the slate
- Completed Leadership Disclosure of Interest Form - Download HERE
If you are interested in nominating a fellow SSH member for one of the open positions, please send an e-mail to ABurtnick@ssih.org with the name of the individual, the position you are nominating them for, and the subject: SSH Nomination to the Board of Directors. The SSH staff will then contact that member to acquire the required documents listed above.
You will receive a confirmation within 3 business days. If you do not receive confirmation please send a follow-up e-mail to Andrea Burtnick - ABurtnick@ssih.org
The Deadline for submissions is Friday, June 29th, 2018 at 17:00 Eastern Daylight Time (UTC – 4:00)
TIMELINE AND NOMINATIONS COMMITTEE INFORMATION:
-After the deadline, the Nominations Committee will evaluate each candidate using the form found HERE.
-The Executive Committee will ratify the slate put forward by the Nominations Committee.
-The Governance Committee will review the Disclosure of interest forms for each potential candidate. If a potential conflict is found, a COI management plan will be created. If a conflict is deemed unmanageable, the individual will not be slated for a seat on the Board of Directors.
-Nominees with be notified of the final slate by July 31.
-Elections will open on August 1 and close on August 31.