SSH BOARD OF DIRECTORS NOMINATIONS
Submission Deadline Closes on June 30, 2017.
SSH membership will be electing new leadership for the following positions:
HOW TO APPLY:
If you are interested in being considered for any position, submit the following in ONE EMAIL to ABurtnick@ssih.org
1. CV / Biosketch
(3 pages or less) - Any format accepted, NIH format not required
2. Completed Nominations Application Form: Download Here
3. Short statement
(300 words or less) on: why you want to serve, your qualifications for the position and, your interest in simulation
4. Current photo
(.jpeg) of you to be used for the election process on the SSH website if you are selected for the slate
If you are interested in nominating a fellow SSH member for one of the open positions, please send an e-mail to ABurtnick@ssih.org
with the name of the individual, the position you are nominating them for, and the subject: SSH Nomination to the Board of Directors. The SSH staff will then contact that member to acquire the required documents listed above.
- After all submissions have been received, nominees will be asked to complete a Disclosure / Conflict of Interest form.
- You will receive a confirmation within 3 business days. If you do not receive confirmation please send a follow-up e-mail to Andrea Burtnick - ABurtnick@ssih.org
The Deadline for submissions is June 30th, 2017 at 5:00pm Eastern time
TIMELINE AND NOMINATIONS COMMITTEE INFORMATION:
- After the deadline, the Nominations Committee will evaluate each candidate using the form found HERE.
- The Executive Committee will ratify the slate put forward by the Nominations Committee.
- The Governance Committee will review the Disclosure of interest forms for each potential candidate. If a potential conflict is found, a COI management plan will be created. If a conflict is deemed unmanageable, the individual will not be slated for a seat on the Board of Directors.
- Nominees with be notified of the final slate by July 31.
- Elections will open on August 1 and close on August 31.