Does Your Simulation Program Meet the Standards? Let the World Know!
For programs that are currently accredited, you will find the information here on this page that is needed to complete your reaccreditation application. The process is essentially identical to the initial application process. Reaccreditation applications and materials are due on June 15 of the year that your current accreditation expires. Review the accreditation standards to get started.
To apply for SSH Reaccreditation:
1. Review the SSH Accreditation Informational Guide (pdf)
2. Review the SSH Accreditation Self-Study (doc) to determine in which areas you would like to apply for Accreditation
3. Review the SSH Accreditation Application Instructions (pdf)
4. Complete the online, entry application form
5. Complete your formal application packet and mail to the Coordinator of Accreditation by the application deadline (postmark)
FOR SUBMISSION INSTRUCTIONS:
Contact Kristyn Gadlage
(Coordinator of Accreditation)
Companion Documents to the Accreditation Standards
There are often questions about what is meant by each item in the Accreditation Standards. The Accreditation Committee has put together the following companion documents to help applicant programs understand the intent and concept of the Standards in each area. These are not prescriptive, and are intended to help the applicant programs to gain insight into how their own program demonstrates the standards, and what documentation might be needed to support the standard.
2016 Versions: CORE ASSESSMENT RESEARCH TEACHING/EDUCATION SYSTEMS INTEGRATION
Questions? Andrew Spain, Director of Accreditation and Certification