|The International Meeting for Simulation in Healthcare
Ernest N. Morial Convention Center
New Orleans, Louisiana USA
January 10-14, 2015
1st Annual IMSH Photo Contest!
Shutterbugs – here's your chance to flaunt your talent!
Take photos during IMSH and submit them to the 1st Annual IMSH Photo Contest
. Photos must be taken during formal conference activities, including social functions. Any person or vendor registered for the conference is eligible to submit.
Interested delegates may submit their photo(s) using the IMSH hashtag #IMSH2015 on Twitter or post on the SSH Facebook page.
Photos receiving the most “Likes”
will be deemed the winner.
Submissions will close at 9:00 AM on Wednesday, January 14
, the final day of the IMSH. Results and winners will be announced during the Closing Plenary Session.
Photos may be submitted in the following six categories:
1. Smile Because it Happened: Photos that celebrate the IMSH 2015 conference experience.
2. Nations Coming Together: Images of interactions between IMSH delegates from around the world.
3. Vendor, Vendor .... Wherefore Art Thou? Photos of interactions with vendors and persons on the Exhibit Hall floor.
4. A Pilot, a Physio and a Researcher Walk into a Bar: Images that show cross-pollination across disciplines/industries.
5. Oh Sandy Baby: Photos that depict looking forward to IMSH 2016 San Diego.
6. Those who learn from history: Photo with a variety of delegates who have attended between 1 and 15 IMSH meetings during its 15-year history.
$100 per photo from each category
$250 Grand Prize
Photo that includes all of the above!
with any questions.
All submissions will confer authorized release of the photo by SSH.