IMSH 2016 Media Coverage
- SSH President Interview, Medical Training Magazine, February 2016
- IMSH 2016: A Strong Overseas-Based Exhibitor Presence, Innovation and Sights on Patient Safety, Medical Training Magazine, February 2016
- Preparing for the Unpredictable, San Diego Business Journal, January 2016
- TV/Movie Studio Enhances Active-Shooter Simulation, CS6 San Diego
- IMSH Conference Coverage, San Diego Union Tribune
- Doctors and Police Train Together, NBC 7 San Diego
- Robotic Mannequin Gives Birth to Help Doctors Practice Deliveries, NBC 7 San Diego
The Society for Simulation in Healthcare (SSH), established in 2004, seeks to improve performance and reduce errors in patient care through the use of simulation.
SSH has more than 3,000 members including physicians, nurses, allied health and paramedical personnel, researchers, educators, technologists and developers from around the globe.
The organization fosters the improvement and application of simulation–based modalities such as human patient simulators, virtual reality, standardized patients and task trainers.
Recognizing that simulation represents a paradigm shift in health care education, SSH promotes improvements in simulation technology, educational methods, practitioner assessment, and patient safety that promote better patient care and can improve patient outcome.
- Publishes Simulation in Healthcare, the leading multidisciplinary publication encompassing all areas of applications and research in healthcare simulation technology.
- Offers the SSH Accredited Program, which provides an intensive, customized evaluation of simulation programs worldwide. There are currently 65 accredited simulation programs from seven countries and 10 provisionally accredited programs from three countries.
| Follow SSH on YouTube
SSH Media Kit / Brand Guidelines
Please download the latest copy of the SSH Media Kit / Brand Guidelines below.
File Size: 4.6mb
SSH Brand Guidelines.pdf