The SSH Academy: Recognizing Leaders in Healthcare Simulation
The SSH Academy offers an ideal opportunity to recognize individuals whose sustained contributions have had an impact on the field of healthcare simulation. The individuals selected to be the third cohort of Fellows will be honored at IMSH 2019, January 26-29, San Antonio, TX.
Practitioners, researchers, administrators, clinicians, operations specialists and educators who have built a strong foundation in the discipline of simulation are invited to apply to the Academy as a Fellow.
• Are highly recognized by peers in the simulation community
• Serve as role models, mentors and ambassadors in healthcare simulation
• Contribute their time and talent to advance the mission and goals of SSH and the Academy
• Participate on internal and external invitational thinks tanks, advisory task forces and committees
• Contribute to the growth of SSH and to the discipline of healthcare simulation
The vision of the Society for Simulation in Healthcare Academy (SSHA) is to assemble a community of recognized experts and thought leaders (Fellows) who will lead in the advancement and transformation of simulation in healthcare globally.
The mission of the Society for Simulation in Healthcare Academy (SSHA) is to recognize individuals whose sustained, substantial contributions have had an impact on the field of simulation and who will continue to contribute their time and talents to advance the mission and goals of the Society for Simulation in Healthcare at large and establishing and meeting Academy goals that provide vision and leadership for the simulation community. Individuals selected for the Academy are simulationists who have made outstanding contributions and will be known as Fellows of the Society for Simulation in Healthcare (FSSH).