The SSH Academy: Recognizing Leaders in Healthcare Simulation
The new SSH Academy offers an ideal opportunity to recognize individuals whose sustained contributions have had an impact on the field of healthcare simulation. The inaugural cohort of Fellows will be honored at IMSH 2017, January 28-February 1, Orlando, FL.
Practitioners, researchers, administrators, clinicians, operations specialists and educators who have built a strong foundation in the discipline of simulation are invited to apply to the Academy as a Fellow.
• Are highly recognized by peers in the simulation community
• Serve as role models, mentors and ambassadors in healthcare simulation
• Contribute their time and talent to advance the mission and goals of SSH and the Academy
• Participate on internal and external invitational thinks tanks, advisory task forces and committees
• Contribute to the growth of SSH and to the discipline of healthcare simulation
The vision of the Society for Simulation in Healthcare Academy (SSHA) is to assemble a community of recognized experts and thought leaders (Fellows) who will lead in the advancement and transformation of simulation in healthcare globally.
The mission of the Society for Simulation in Healthcare Academy (SSHA) is to
recognize individuals whose sustained contributions have had an impact on the field of
simulation and who will continue to contribute their time and talents to advance the mission
and goals of the Society for Simulation in Healthcare and the Society for Simulation in
Healthcare Academy. Individuals selected for the Academy are practitioners, researchers,
administrators, operations specialists, and educators who have made outstanding contributions and will be known as
Fellows of the Society for Simulation in Healthcare (FSSH).