Working on CHSE or CHSOS Certification?
Join us for One-day Certification Readiness Reviews!
Gain the confidence and knowledge you need to develop your personal action plan for study by attending one of SSH's Certification Readiness Review Courses. Led by experienced simulation experts, these courses provide essential information to help you as you pursue certification. Attendees are encouraged to have a working knowledge of simulation education with at least 12 months of experience working in the field of simulation. Registration is only $295 and includes study resources!
Join us and:
- Learn the components of the certification process. This interactive course introduction will focus on exam prerequisites, the application process and the study resources.
- Identify your exam content strengths and weakness. The CHSE or CHSOS exam blueprint will be the basis for discussion.
- Develop your personal action plan. Instructors will help you create a step-by-step action plan that includes a timeline, study tools and resources, key dates and more
The CHSE Readiness Review explores the exam's 5 knowledge domains:
- Education and Assess Learners Using Simulation
- Display Professional Values and Capabilities
- Demonstrate Knowledge of Simulation Principles, Practice and Methodology
- Manage Overall Simulation Resources and Environments
- Engage in Scholarly Activities
The CHSOS Readiness Review explores the exam's 5 knowledge domains:
- Concepts in Healthcare and Simulation
- Simulation Modalities and Technologies
- Healthcare Simulation Program Practices/Processes/Procedures
- Professional Role Development
- Instructional Design and Theory
||Registration Opens Soon!
Contact Sara Kagarise
SSH Office of Continuing Education