To Submit your interest online (you must log-in) or follow these steps:
1. Log-in to SSiH.org with your username and password
2. Select Home, then “My SSH”
3. Select the button labeled “Committee Member Interest form”
4. Complete the required steps
SimOps Educational Content Reviewer
The SimOps 2019 Planning Committee announces a Call for Service for the position of educational content reviewer. This is three-month commitment. Applicants will be selected based upon experience and expertise in their selected content track.
In this role, the educational content reviewer is asked to assist in the development of a curriculum that will appeal to attendees ranging from novice to expert in their practice of simulation operations. To accomplish this task, educational content reviewers will join teams that include a Content Team Lead and Content Team Co-lead for each track. The duties of the educational content reviewer is as follows:
- The Planning Committee will work with content team leads and co-leads to identify goals and objectives that they feel should be included in the content track. These goals and objectives will be shared with reviewers.
- Educational content reviewers will review course submissions and evaluate them based on established criteria.
- Content reviews will begin April 2nd.
- Final reviews are due April 26th.
Educational Content Reviewer positions are available in the following content areas:
- Technical Operations
- Administrative Operations
- Professional Development
- Educational Technologies
To apply, login to SimOps 2019 Reviewer Call for Service