Thank You to all Exhibitors' Row Participants!
- B-Line Medical, the industry-leading SimCapture® and LiveCapture® products offer a scalable platform solution for healthcare simulation and clinical care education.
- CAE Healthcare is a healthcare training partner of choice, delivering leading-edge simulation-based solutions to hospitals, physicians, nurses, students, emergency responders and the military around the world.
- Clinical Tools, Inc. is an established, physician-owned, multimedia company headquartered in Chapel Hill, North Carolina.
- Education Management Solutions (EMS) is the industry-leading provider of clinical learning management software solutions and audio-video systems for clinical education and training.
- Gaumard® provides innovative simulators for emergency care, nursing, OB/GYN, and surgery worldwide as part of our global commitment to healthcare educators.
- iSimulate provides world class simulation systems that are a realistic and cost effective solution to organizations across the world.
- KbPort™ is a software and hardware development company. Our main focus has been in the medical training community where our founder has been designing recording, debriefing, and simulator solutions since 1994.
- Laerdal, for more than 50 years, healthcare providers and educators have trusted Laerdal to offer products, services and solutions that help improve patient outcomes and survivability.
- Level 3 Healthcare, stop by the Level 3 Healthcare booth and be the first to demo the all-new SIMStation Essential. It’s our very first “small and portable” compact in-situ version of the full SIMStation system.
- MedaPhor (AIM:MED) is a global provider of advanced ultrasound skills training simulators for medical professionals.
- Medical Shipment is a Chicago based company and a distributor of nursing supplies and equipment to nursing education programs across the country.
- MedTech Simulators is a manufacturer of medical training devices based in Charlotte, North Carolina. In 2016, the company launched its inaugural product, the Central Venous Access Trainer (CVAT).
- MEDICAL-X is a Dutch company based in Rotterdam, the Netherlands, specialized in the design, development, manufacturing, marketing and distribution of simulation products for medical teaching and training.
- Moore Medical LLC is a distributor of medical-surgical supplies, equipment and pharmaceuticals to approximately 120,000 healthcare practices, facilities and organizations in non-hospital settings nationwide.
- Pocket Nurse® is a nurse owned and operated company that has been selling medical supplies and equipment to Healthcare Educators and Simulation Labs nationwide since 1992.
- SonoSim, Inc. is dedicated to improving and transforming medical care by serving as a global leader in ultrasound education and training.
- SurgiReal Products, Inc. designs and manufactures human simulation products that are designed to be unmatched in supporting better education and better outcomes for medical, physician assistant, nurse practitioner and other aligned education programs.
- Ventriloscope has the only hybrid, case-based physical diagnosis system for use with mannequins or human partners
Questions? Contact Judy Larson, firstname.lastname@example.org