The purpose of the Society for Simulation in Healthcare is to serve a global community of practice enhancing the quality of healthcare.
The Society for Simulation in Healthcare
- Serves our members by fostering education, professional development, and the advancement of research and innovation
- Promotes the profession of healthcare simulation through standards and ethics
- Champions healthcare simulation through advocating, sharing, facilitating, and collaborating
SSH 2018 Bylaws & Proposed 2019 Revisions
The SSH Bylaws Committee and the Board of Directors have reviewed and approved proposed amendments for the 2019 SSH bylaws. The current 2018 bylaws, the 2019 proposed bylaws with track changes, 2019 proposed bylaws clean copy, and a document explaining the rationale for each proposed change are listed below.
The proposed amendments were presented for discussion at IMSH 2019 in San Antonio, Texas during the SSH Business Meeting on Monday, January 27th, 4:45-5:45pm Pacific Time.
The 2019 SSH bylaws vote has been distributed to the SSH membership via electronic ballot. If you have not received your voting e-mail, please contact SSH Executive Assistant, Andrea Burtnick at ABurtnick@ssih.org
Bylaws documents for membership review:
- Current Member-approved 2018 SSH bylaws
- 2019 Proposed bylaws with track changes
- 2019 Proposed bylaws clean copy
- 2019 Bylaws Amendment Grid