A brief overview of SSH Member Benefits
Video feedback? Send it to email@example.com.
- Gain evidence-based insight on safety and quality-oriented training programs, virtual reality, use of simulation technology and more through free print and online subscriptions to our bi-monthly journal, Simulation in Healthcare, a $396 value! NOTE: Student members, retired members and members with a mailing address outside of North America will have access to only the online journal. (Publication/Mailing Months: February, April, June, August, October, December)
- Interact with colleagues worldwide on SimConnect, the easiest way to build your SSH network. Post questions, access the resource library and keep up on emerging issues.
- Become a mentor or mentee through our new mentoring module!
- Enhance your simulation knowledge and leadership skills by joining committees and special interest groups and sections whose members help shape SSH programs and services.
- Advance your knowledge through access to the Live Learning Center, offering over 200 ACCME accredited healthcare simulation courses, 24/7. These course credits can be used for CPD for the CHSE, CHSOS, and CHSE-A certification renewals.
- Save on registration for the International Meeting on Simulation in Healthcare (IMSH), the world’s largest healthcare simulation conference and exhibition.
- Stay informed with a subscription to Simulation Spotlight, our weekly e-newsletter covering the latest in healthcare simulation.
- Seek new career opportunities and post openings through the SSH Career Center.
General questions? Contact Becca Fletcher, SSH Senior Membership Coordinator, Membership Department.
Looking for information on how your simulation group can become an SSH Regional Group? Email firstname.lastname@example.org!