A brief overview of SSH Member Benefits
Send us your feedback on the video to email@example.com: the good, the bad and the ugly!
Join us today and...
- Gain evidence-based insight on safety and quality-oriented training programs, virtual reality, use of simulation technology and more through free print and online subscriptions to our bi-monthly journal, Simulation in Healthcare, a $300 value! NOTE: Student members, retired members and members with a mailing address outside of North America will have access to only the online journal.
- Interact with colleagues worldwide on SimConnect, the easiest way to build your SSH network. Post questions, access the resource library and keep up on emerging issues.
- Become a mentor or mentee through our new mentoring module!
- Enhance your simulation knowledge and leadership skills by joining committees and special interest groups and sections whose members help shape SSH programs and services.
- Advance your knowledge through access to the Live Learning Center, offering more than over 200 ACCME accredited healthcare simulation courses, 24/7. These course credits can be used for CPD for the CHSE, CHSOS, and CHSE-A certification renewals.
- Save on registration for the International Meeting on Simulation in Healthcare (IMSH), the world’s largest healthcare simulation conference and exhibition.
- Stay informed with a subscription to Simulation Spotlight, our weekly e-newsletter covering the latest in healthcare simulation.
- Seek new career opportunities and post openings through the SSH Career Center.
Questions? Contact Becca Fletcher, SSH Customer Service Coordinator.