Get Involved as an SSH Accreditation Program Reviewer
- Preference shall be given to individuals who work or have worked in an SSH Accredited Program.
- Applicants have at least 1-2 years’ experience working in Healthcare Simulation
- Applicants have obtained either CHSOS or CHSE Certification
- Applicants have been involved in other SSH volunteer opportunities like SIGs, other committees or working groups, etc.
Roles and Responsibilities
Being an SSH Accreditation Program Reviewer allows you to see and learn from Simulation Programs around the world and network with peers in Healthcare Simulation. This unique opportunity does require a commitment of time from those who choose to become involved. All reviewers are required to actively participate in at least two reviews annually as well as mandatory reviewer trainings. Please see the SSH Accreditation Program Reviewer Roles and Responsibilities Policy for more information.
How to apply:
- Please complete a Site Reviewer Application
- Please complete the SSH Reviewer Biosketch
- Once completed, please send them to Kristyn Gadlage. Once you have submitted, your application will be reviewed by the SSH Accreditation Council Program Reviewer Subcommittee. The Subcommittee meets monthly, and you will be notified by the Director of Accreditation with next steps in the process.
- Accrue airline and hotel travel points!
- Receive honoraria for each review!