To Submit your interest online (you must log-in) or follow these steps:
1. Log-in to SSiH.org with your username and password
2. Select Home, then “My SSH”
3. Select the button labeled “Committee Member Interest form”
4. Complete the required steps
Accreditation Council Call for Service
Dear SSH Members,
We’d like to offer heartfelt thanks for your contributions to councils, committees, working groups, and task forces over the years. We know your time is valuable and consider your service to the Society a tremendous commitment on your part.
The Accreditation Council is pleased to take this opportunity to invite all members of the Society who are interested in serving to apply for volunteer service on the following:
- SSH Accreditation Council
- Business Development Subcommittee of the Accreditation Council
- Quality Subcommittee of the Accreditation Council
- Risk Management Subcommittee of the Accreditation Council
The purpose of the Accreditation Council is to foster excellence in the healthcare simulation accreditation process.
The Council awards the following accreditations:
- SSH Provisional Accreditation
- SSH Full Accreditation
The Council is responsible for decisions regarding accreditation functions for the core aspects of accredited Programs. This includes the standards and elements, process and requirements for accreditation and reaccreditation, disciplinary determinations, the accreditation decisions, and selection, orientation, continued development, and quality management of Program Reviewers.
While preference is given to those individuals who are from accredited programs and/or to those who have demonstrated involvement in SSH accreditation program activities, all are considered.
Membership in SSH is required to serve on the Council or the subcommittees.
Terms of service are for three years commencing after IMSH 2020.
Interested individuals should submit the following by November 8:
- Completed Biosketch
- Statement of interest to include responses to the following concepts as:
- Identification of which of the above you are applying.
- What is your interest in being a part of the Council or Subcommittee?
- Additional information that supports understanding of your expertise related to this work.
Director of Accreditation, Society for Simulation in Healthcare