To Submit your interest online (you must log-in) or follow these steps:
1. Log-in to SSiH.org with your username and password
2. Select Home, then “My SSH”
3. Select the button labeled “Committee Member Interest form”
4. Complete the required steps
STORM Editorial Board Member
STORM was created with the intention to further highlight non-scholarly work that has contributed to the advancement in the field of healthcare simulation operations. Along with creating prestige as a valuable resource for the healthcare simulation community, the role of the editorial board is to advise and support the Editor in Chief.
Candidates MUST have the following minimum qualifications:
- At least two years in a healthcare simulation operations/education role
- Experience as a reviewer for conference submissions, publications, or any similar event or resource that requires subject matter expert review
- Current SSH member
Please submit a resume and cover letter no later than 08/16/2021
and email with any questions.FULL POSITION DESCRIPTION
External Relations Committee
Currently, the monthly meetings are on the second Monday of the month, at 2PM EST. The committee work requires about two to three hours of work a month.
There is one (1) open spot for this committee.
IMSH 2023 Planning Committee Co-Chairs
SUMMARY: Planning Team Co-chairs for the International Meeting on Simulation in Healthcare (IMSH) provide member-based leadership and perspective to the design, organization, and conduct of the event. They come from the ranks of SSH active members, typically with a multi-year history of providing support, contributions or leadership within the Society. Planning Team Co-chairs can be self-nominated or nominated by their peers. The Meetings Oversight Commission (MOC) reviews the nominees and selects the top candidates for approval by the Executive Committee of the SSH Board of Directors.
The MOC takes into account diversity in discipline, specialty, geography, content expertise, and other factors when building an event Planning Team Co-chair slate.
Planning Team Co-chairs lead the design of the educational content for IMSH. They are also responsible for generating the theme and focus of the event, along with ensuring – as much as possible - that educational content developed for the event is reflective of that theme. Planning Team Co-chairs leverage their networks and domain subject matter expertise to inform their recommendations for event theme, plenary sessions, keynote speakers. Planning Team Co-chairs ensure that the event is fresh and appealing while also meeting the educational needs of SSH members.
HOW TO APPLY:
If you are interested in being considered for the position, submit the following in ONE EMAIL to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject: IMSH 2023 Co-Chair Nomination. Please include the items below.
- Abbreviated CV / Biosketch (3 pages or less) - Any format accepted, NIH format not required. (An abbreviated CV is requested in order to focus the Meetings Oversight Commission on the items relevant to the application.)
- Completed Nominations Application Form.
- Completed Leadership Disclosure of Interest Form
FULL POSITION DESCRIPTION
DISCLOSURE OF INTEREST FORM