To Submit your interest online (you must log-in) or follow these steps:
1. Log-in to SSiH.org with your username and password
2. Select Home, then “My SSH”
3. Select the button labeled “Committee Member Interest form”
4. Complete the required steps
IMSH 2020 Content Reviewers Needed
Calling all Simulationists! The IMSH 2020 Planning Committee welcomes you to be part of the content team! We are announcing a Call for Service for Content Reviewers for Educational Course Proposals for the largest healthcare simulation conference in the world! In this role, applicants will participate in the peer review of educational course proposals submitted for consideration to the 20th International Meeting on Simulation in Healthcare.
All experience and roles within simulation are welcome! Our course offerings are designed to appeal to a broad range of individuals working in medical simulation and beyond.
Benefits of becoming a course reviewer:
- Have a role in selecting course content you feel is needed at IMSH
- Acquire volunteer hours that count toward school or credential renewal including CHSE, CHSOS, and CHSE-A
- Participate in professional development to build your career and CV
This is a two-month commitment. All peer reviews will take place between June 15th and July 12, 2019.
Applicants will self-select specific content areas of expertise based on their role within simulation and will be assigned a max of 15 courses to review. Reviewers will have access to content teams within their selected track, along with supplemental materials for assistance during the review process.
- Update BIO, Disclosure, and CV within SSH Profile
- Completed Call to Service Form (LINK HERE)
- Review of the “SSH Ethics of Peer Review” Guidelines (LINK THIS TO THE ATTACHED DOCUMENT)
To apply, follow the instructions at the top o the page.