To Submit your interest online (you must log-in) or follow these steps:
1. Log-in to SSiH.org with your username and password
2. Select Home, then “My SSH”
3. Select the button labeled “Committee Member Interest form”
4. Complete the required steps
Call for Service, CHSOS-A Working Group
The Certification Council is opening a call for service for individuals who are interested in being a part of the Certified Healthcare Simulation Operations Specialist-Advanced (CHSOS-A) Certification Development Working Group.The primary responsibilities of this working group are to:
- Create the Standards and Elements for the CHSOS-A certification.
- Create the application requirements, guidelines, and processes.
- Create the review process for applications, to include measuring concepts and tools.
- Pilot the CHSOS-A application and review process for the first cohort of interested individuals.
- Establishment of the normal process for CHSOS-A application and review post pilot application.
- Other items as required to develop and successfully launch this new certification.
The length of service will begin as soon as the working group is selected and will go until the pilot application process is completed. It is expected that this will be approximately one year.
Interested individuals should submit the following by October 23:
- Your updated CV/resume
- Statement of interest to include responses to the following concepts as appropriate to the working group scope of activities:
- What is your interest in being a part of this working group?
- Describe your role and perspective in the operations specialist field (that supports the information in your CV/resume).
- Include any information regarding your experience in creating, identifying, reviewing, or editing standards, application processes, evaluation methods, and reviewer training.
- Additional information that supports understanding of your expertise related to this work.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.