The purpose of the Society for Simulation in Healthcare is to serve a global community of practice enhancing the quality of healthcare.
The mission of the Anesthesiology Section is to foster communication and collaboration among the many people involved in anesthesia simulation, as well as between anesthesia and other disciplines in simulation. Areas of focus include: checklists, cognitive aids, and emergency manual implementation for critical events; ACGME Milestones; the creation of a national anesthesia core simulation curriculum; interprofessional education; leadership training and professional development.
Let's get you in the group!
- Go to the top of the page and select “MY SSH” if you aren’t signed in.
- Click “Manage My Account”
- On the right-side navigation links, choose “Opt in and Out”
- Select the groups you would like to be a part of.
- Select the blue “Save” button at the bottom of the page, and you’re finished!
Want more information about this group? Contact SSH Membership!