posted on September 19, 2023 14:56
Happy Healthcare Simulation Week 2023!
It’s been so amazing to see the excitement around #HCSimWeek23! It is truly an honor to be able to be able to work in an industry with such dedicated professionals who work tirelessly to advance the field of healthcare simulation. We have such a strong community that has been built by our nearly 5000 SSH Members throughout the globe.
There’s no better time than today to consider joining SSH if you are not already.
JOIN SSH TODAY AND IMMEDIATELY ...
- Gain evidence-based insight on safety and quality-oriented training programs, virtual reality, use of simulation technology and more through free print and online subscriptions to our bi-monthly journal, Simulation in Healthcare, a $396 value! NOTE: Student members, retired members and members with a mailing address outside of North America will have access to only the online journal. (Publication/Mailing Months: February, April, June, August, October, December)
- Interact with colleagues worldwide on SimConnect, the easiest way to build your SSH network. Post questions, access the resource library and keep up on emerging issues.
- Become a mentor or mentee through our new mentoring module!
- Enhance your simulation knowledge and leadership skills by joining committees and special interest groups and sections whose members help shape SSH programs and services.
- Advance your knowledge through access to the Live Learning Center, offering over 200 ACCME accredited healthcare simulation courses, 24/7. These course credits can be used for CPD for the CHSE, CHSOS, and CHSE-A certification renewals.
- Save on registration for the International Meeting on Simulation in Healthcare (IMSH), the world’s largest healthcare simulation conference and exhibition.
We are also excited to be able to offer tired membership rates based on the country in which you live. You can read more about this here. Please reach out if you have any questions about SSH membership. We look forward to having you join our community of practice!
SSH Director of Membership