The purpose of the Society for Simulation in Healthcare is to serve a global community of practice enhancing the quality of healthcare.
The primary goal of this group is to create a community for neurology educators and trainees interested in simulation to share ideas and collaborate
Let's get you in the group!
- Go to the top of the page and select “MY SSH” if you aren’t signed in.
- Click “Manage My Account”
- On the right-side navigation links, choose “Opt in and Out”
- Select the groups you would like to be a part of.
- Select the blue “Save” button at the bottom of the page, and you’re finished!
Want more information about this group? Contact SSH Membership!