The largest and most trusted healthcare simulation conference of the year, IMSH 2016 offers you a unique opportunity to:
At IMSH 2016, you can discover:
- Connect "face-to-face" with more than 3,000 healthcare simulation professionals
- Learn and experience the innovative ways healthcare simulation is being used to improve patient care and safety
- Gain insight into trends and influence the national discussion and evolution of healthcare simulation
When making your case to attend IMSH 2016, keep in mind: The International Meeting on Simulation in Healthcare (IMSH) is the annual meeting of the Society for Simulation in Healthcare (SSH)—the leading multi-disciplinary group advancing simulation in healthcare.
- Demonstrate the return on investment by focusing on what you will gain and the benefits you bring back.
- Offer to deliver a short presentation to your colleagues so you can share what you learned.
- Remember that continuing education credit is available. One IMSH 2016 registration costs less than a number of separate conferences. You’ll also spend less time out of the office.
- Be ready with a plan for staff coverage while you are attending.
- Reduce your housing expenses by sharing a hotel room. You can find a roommate on the IMSH Sim Connect Community
- Check out the registration page for the various rates and discounts available for SSH members, students/residents and government employees.
Download the cost estimator below to develop an estimate for IMSH attendance.
Articulating the Benefits of IMSH
See our guide for tips and advice on how to best articulate the benefits of attending IMSH to your employer.
Articulating IMSH Benefits
Here’s a sample "justification letter" to your supervisor explaining the many benefits that you’ll gain from attending IMSH 2016. Use it to explain how IMSH 2016 will help make you a better employee and advance your organization. You can customize this template for your organization's particular needs.
Sample Letters to Supervisor