SimOps is the largest regional hands-on healthcare simulation training and education event for simulation operations and technical professionals. SimOps is designed to help improve efficiency, teamwork and communication for the entire healthcare simulation team through the lens of effective and efficient operational management.
Join more than 200 professionals at the Greenville Healthcare Simulation Center and:
- Be inspired by three outstanding Plenary Speakers: Robert K. “Bob” Armstrong, Jr., Kit Lavell and John Schaefer, III, MD.
- Collaborate with your peers in hands-on workshops planned by and led by the experts
- Elevate your leadership skills through hands-on sessions
- Gain new ideas and best practices you can apply immediately
- Build relationships with simulation technologists, operations specialists and educators.
Content will be offered in five key areas:
- Operational Management
- Professional Development
- Scenario Development
- Team Development and Communication
- Technical Operations
See who's attending SimOps!
CHSE & CHSOS Review Course, July 23, following SimOps!
|Learn what it takes to become a Certified Healthcare Simulation Educator (CHSE) or
a Certified Healthcare Simulation Operations Specialist (CHSOS) at this one-day course.