SSH is the leading interprofessional association for simulation professionals. We’re 3,200+ members strong—an international community of physicians, nurses, technologists, professors and other specialists advocating healthcare simulation in education, practice and research.
- Gain evidence-based insight on safety and quality-oriented training programs, virtual reality, use of simulation technology and more through free print and online subscriptions to our bi-monthly journal, Simulation in Healthcare-- a $281 value!
- Interact with colleagues worldwide on SimConnect, the easiest way to build your SSH network. Post questions, access the resource library and keep-up on emerging issues.
- Enhance your leadership by joining committees and special interest groups and sections who help shape SSH programs and services
- Advance your knowledge through free access to the Live Learning Center, offering more than 110 online ACCME accredited healthcare simulation courses, 24/7
- Save on registration for the International Meeting on Simulation in Healthcare (IMSH), the world’s largest healthcare simulation conference and exhibition
- Stay informed with a subscription to Simulation Spotlight, our weekly e-newsletter covering the latest in healthcare simulation
- Seek new career opportunities and post openings through the SSH Career Center
- Demonstrate your dedication to healthcare simulation by pursuing professional certification and accreditation of your sim program
- Access medical simulation product and service ratings and reviews by more than 800 global simulation professionals through KeyIn. SSH members have free access to all online reviews on this independent website.
Questions? Contact Kathryn Pullins, Membership Director.